Friday, January 22, 2010

Weekend Update

I thought I'd report on new and upcoming things in my life and for Adventure Post. First of all, I rented a pair of cross country skis, and am going to try for the first time tomorrow. I will be going with my best friend, Alannah, who is also going for the first time. We will be using the baseball field at the park, as it's covered in 2 feet of snow and is flat. An article and photos will follow.Second, and much more exciting, I will be starting a new post titled Adventure Profiles. This will be a sub-series where I will interview others who are already established in an adventure sport, journalistic work, or both. My first interview will be coming up soon and will feature Jon Miller, producer of The Rest of Everest (therestofeverest.com), a video podcast on the topic of mountaineering. Lots of milestones coming up for me.
P.S. I realize there is a problem with this post. I will attempt to fix it, but in the mean time this will have to suffice.

No comments:

Post a Comment